Domingo is a local Monterey kid born on a day the stars aligned. Domingo AKA
"Hot Dog", sometimes even called Dingo, is half Filipino and half Puerto Rican.
He was born in the 831 and grew up with the life of a gypsy. He spent the first
7 years of his life bouncing around between France, Tahiti, and New Orleans,
Louisiana. Later he returned to the promise lands of Monterey Bay.
He spent his High School career in Pacific Grove, Salinas, Bakersfield, and
Laguna Hills in Orange County. After graduation he returned to Monterey to get
his Associates Degree at MPC and then attended CSUMB to continue his
But mostly Domingo is a student of life and an avid traveller of the world
visiting France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, China, New Zealand, Indonesia, and
Thailand to name a few... In addition to traveling Domingo's loves of life are
as followed and in no particular order: surfing, selling DOGGIE STYLEZ hott
doggz, and Radio...anything after that is secondary.
- Built a 1st prize chess board at the King City State Fair freshman year of
- Went undefeated on the 1st place team of the Monterey Bay Dart League
- An annual contestant of the Carmel Surfabout
- Created a new math theorem in his High School Algebra class
- Received the Perfect Attendance Award in the 2nd Grade (lost the title in
the 3rd Grade to Kurt McGuillacutty)
- #1 Rated Weather Forecaster in radio across the universe (according to his